<VV> Looking for part to buy- Clarks Large Trombone extractors - Delivery to Indy?

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 6 22:21:17 EDT 2008

 Does anyone happen to have a set of the Larger slant tipped Clark's
"Trombone" Extractors for sale that are in new to decent used condition?

If you do and happen to know anyone who is traveling to the Corvair
Oylmpic's in Indy later this month..I would love to buy them and see if I
could broker a delivery, I would be willing to pay a delivery fee.

Ultimately I will buy a set directly from Clarks and pay full shipping if I
have too..but would rather find a cheaper set as I want to modify them
slightly and would prefer to start with cheaper than full price set.

Rick Loving