<VV> California Dreamin' - Part Four - Autocross and home

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 16:26:25 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/7/2008 1:03:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca writes:

Maybe  you Westerners are more forgiving or something, but I'm
surprised,  by now we've usually heard a lot of complaining about the
convention  - parking, food, whatever.

Any comments from  anyone???

Bruce

Not necessarily more forgiving, but the parking was excellent (virtually
unlimited room to park), the food was acceptable or you could go into town (less
than a mile)and find some excellent restaurants or go about seven miles over
to  Oxnard and visit the HomeTown Buffet for quite good food (as much as you
can  eat.)
 The only complaint that I had was that the VV group meeting was  unorganised
(met quite a few of the people I'd been exchanging messages with.)  'Nough
said on that subject--it's been through VV already.

Scotty from Hollyweird