<VV> 1964 automatic transmission cable.

James Davis jld at wk.net
Mon Jul 7 17:07:10 EDT 2008

There are four suggested fixes in the Tech Guide.  What I did was to
drain the fluid out of the pan, clean the cable very well with brake
clean dry completely, wrap with silicone tape, and refill the
transmission.  I got my silicon tape from Radio Shack but according
to their website doesn't show it.   Waytek does under PN #
20971  <http://www.waytekwire.com/>
Jim Davis