<VV> Spyder Bucking/Stalling problem - more clues!

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 8 22:57:24 EDT 2008

Hi Doug, I don't understand why you haven't
checked the fuel system !  Isn't this the same car that your daughter
had run out of gas on the Interstate last
year?  If you suspect fuel starvation then why
not start at the sender/sock and work
forward/backward to the carburetor?? All the rest of the stuff can wait.

Chuck Armer

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member