<VV> Removing Monza Trim on Late Models

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 12:47:43 EDT 2008

If the rocker trim is the same as on a '66, and I believe it is, once you
take out the two screws just carefully pry it up from the bottow. There is a
steel channel that is screwed onto the rocker panel behind the trim that the
trim snaps onto. I think it best to start at one end and work your way to
the other end.

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza convertible