<VV> Removing Monza Trim on Late Models

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 9 14:55:38 EDT 2008

After paint new Monza emblems will look real good and are available from Clarks or Underground. If vendors do not have the rocker moulding, the 67 Camaro moulding is very close. My favorite supplier would be Classic Industries 17832 Gothard St Huntington Beach CA www.classicindustries.com for Camaro and Firebird stuff. Many items are interchangable, unfortunatly, if you ask for something for a corvair they respond with, don't have it.