<VV> Turbo "long block" and other parts available at Indy

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 9 14:59:20 EDT 2008

Hi All, I have an early Turbo case with crank, camshaft, rods and
pistons, valve lifters and oil pump that is available
for $150 and delivered to Indy at the Corvair Olympics. ( TO 624 YR )
All the case studs are in good condition and
as far as Tony Kruzich and I can determine all the internals look
good. All the pistons need are new rings and a set of
jugs. Nothing has been disassembled and measured but the engine was
assembled and never run. I also have a complete
set of engine shrouds ($150) and a set of unused exhausts ( inlet,
outlet, crossover, flanges and packings ) which have exterior
surface rust but are like new inside ( $175 ).

  Please email me off list for any details or questions. Remember I
can bring these
to Indy for no delivery charge. I must have certified payment before
I bring them.

Chuck Armer

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member