<VV> Please post...

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 09:53:02 EDT 2008

...site glass?....

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Reid" <nice_ride356 at yahoo.com>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:31 AM
Subject: <VV> Please post...

We have a '66 converable, 110 powerglide. It is only getting 10 miles to the
gallon. I have rebuilt 1 carb, the other one seams ok and I think it needs a
new fuel pump.I can't see but a tiny bit of fuel in the site glass. Does
anyone have any other ideas why she might be getting only 10 miles to the
gallon. Thank you in advance, Joe

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/