<VV> Please post...

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jul 10 10:40:32 EDT 2008

Hi Joe,

Unless you can see fuel dripping down the carb throat at idle, I've
found that poor milage is more often the result of a problem in the
ignition system.  Besides the well known plugs, points, and wires,
not getting enough advance - either because of a stuck mech advance,
wrong base timing, or no vacuum advance - can really drop the milage.

--Bryan