<VV> Stock cam specs.

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 14:19:55 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/10/2008 9:56:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:

Hi  Mark,

I'm not aware of the specs on a site, but I know it's in the  Tech
Guide, there's a big article on cams in there with a graph of  the
profile.  I found it very interesting.  Perhaps  someone could post
the basic specs, I don't have it handy right this  second.

--Bryan

On Jul 10, 2008, at 12:39 PM, Mark Aksamit  wrote:

> Is there a link to a site that has the "stock" GM Corvair  camshaft
> specifications? Or perhaps someone knows the specs for  the
> following 164 CU
> IN  Cams.
>

> (889), (891),  (304)

It's also in Bob Helt's book "The Classic Corvair"--a whole section  (15) on
cams, starting on page 98.--with tables of EOM and aftermarket  cams.

Scotty from Hollyweird