<VV> legal advice sought

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 23:40:19 EDT 2008

Harry asked:
I was involved in a multiple vehicle collision on I-95 over a month ago, and
the faulted parties insurance company(s) is (are) dragging thier feet on
getting my car fixed. I need some basic legal advice as to take it to the
next level. I know thier are some great legal beagles on this list...

Craig replies:
We recently had a "totally their fault" collision.  (FedEx truck hit my
wife's van in our driveway. She stopped, He didn't). The way it worked for
us was that OUR insurance company (State Farm) paid for everything (all we
paid up front was the deductable).  Our insurance company then collected
from their insurance company (the total amount) and sent us our deductable
back.  Unless you are in a no-fault state, I would think your case would be
similar.
Craig Nicol