<VV> Lifters

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Jul 11 09:43:22 EDT 2008

Thanks for the replies on my lifter question.  My concern was that
since the engine has now sat for several months that some lifters
were stuck at the bottom of the travel.  Consensus is they are still
pumped up and to adjust them normally.  Rick's suggestion of putting
some break in lube on the rocker balls sounds good, I'll do that.

--Bryan