<VV> to start or not to start, iz thet the question ??

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 11 10:20:47 EDT 2008

One possibility is to use that electrical grease that all modern cars have
in their terminal blocks. The stuff is there to prevent terminal corrosion,
which I see as the major cause of wiring harness failures. It passes the
electrical current just fine, but doesn't let it pass across to the other
wires in the terminal block.

-Mark