<VV> my turn,my questions for the week!

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 11 15:20:46 EDT 2008

Usually the antenna base has either two flat sides  or a hex shape.  Turn
that - probably 4 or 5 turns until it is free.  Lift it up a few inches and
you will see a swivel on the bottom of the antenna.  You have to tilt one
end of the swivel up (the other end goes down) and you can now lift the
antenna out of the hole.  Tie a string to the wire lead from the radio so
that if it falls into the fender you will be able to retrieve it.  Then
unplug it from the antenna and install the replacement.
Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140