<VV> European Gas Costs

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Jul 12 21:37:56 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/12/2008 9:29:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ddpleau at msn.com writes:

Yea, the  your-a-peeing taxes on gas do make it look like gas is much more
expensive  across the pond, but the actual cost of the "gas" is about the same
as we are  paying here in the US of A

Dennis

That's true--but the customer only cares what he or she pays at the  pump.
There is a history of higher taxes in most European countries, but  my point is
the same--they're paying at least twice as much at the pump as we  are.  And
their annual road tax license for a 2.7 Litre car is much higher  than any
state that I know of.  They are definitely dedicated Corvair  folk.

Bob Hall