<VV> Corvairs at Goodguys Columbus

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 12:03:10 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/13/2008 5:28:00 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
sheridanma1966 at gmail.com writes:

I've  often heard that the Mustang killed the
Corvair, but that is the first time  I've heard that the Corvair caused the
Mustang. The argument for this is  that the Corvair found a market that
neither GM or Ford knew  existed.

Marc Sheridan

Marc,
It wasn't  just the Corvair, but it was the Monza with bucket seats  and
four-on-the-floor that started the "personal car" craze. A well known fact  back
in the 1970s.
Regards,
Bob Helt