<VV> Electronic Ignition

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 20:06:34 EDT 2008

Tom,

>From what I've seen and read on this list, the Pertronix is the most
commonly used electronic ignition used on Corvairs. It is easy to install
and doesn't show, so your engine still looks stock.

If you go with the Ignitor, make sure you get the Flamethrower coil and gap
your spark plugs wider. I think I have mine at .045".

Good luck and let us know what you decide

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza
Ignitor 2