<VV> Electronic Ignition

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jul 13 20:33:55 EDT 2008

While a really hot ignition can help to ignite the mixture under
extreme conditions, for most Corvairs one of the Ignitors works well
and is easy to install.  Nice tidy installation, no more dwell or
static timing changes, and the distributor wears a lot less.  You
didn't specify if you Corsa is a turbo - if that's the case, you may
wish to consider a Safeguard as it will keep your engine out of
detonation.

--Bryan