<VV> rebuilt engine break in and oil change

Jedd Hebrink jhebrink at anvilcom.com
Sun Jul 13 22:45:28 EDT 2008

I am getting close to finishing the rebuild on my daughter's 66 Monza 110.
This was a complete rebuild - ground crank, new pistons, rings, connecting
rods, bearings, cylinders, etc.  I would appreciate any advice on break in
requirements, especially suggestions on how soon I should change the oil and
filter after first starting the engine.  I am probably a week or so away
from finishing up - depends on how much travel my job requires.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,
Jedd

Checked by AVG.
4:31 PM