<VV> Ignitor I or II

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 22:47:57 EDT 2008

And make sure you reset the base ignition timing  since installation of the
Petronix tends to change it.
    Frank "timing is everything" Burkhard

In a message dated 7/13/2008 9:58:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
themoose at bellsouth.net writes:

Either  the Ignitor I or Ignitor II will work fine.  I use the Ignitor II  and
Fireball coil in my 110 hp/PG.

Make sure whichever you  choose, to match it to the right coil.

It's a super  spark, and runs very well.  Easy to install, just make sure to
run a  12 volt line (or bypass the resistor  wire).

Mike