<VV> question about newsletters

Kenneth N. Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Mon Jul 14 08:06:10 EDT 2008

I usually asked the site if they had any problems with linking (no one ever
did) and whether they would like to cross-link.  I picked up some great
links when others did the same to me.

I wouldn't post copies, however, without written permission.  Someone could
insist on their copyright privileges.

Ken