<VV> question about newsletters

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 12:06:05 EDT 2008

For the past 4 or 5 months, I have been including links in our newsletter.
They haven't necessarily been to other clubs newsletters, but to web sites
with automotive related information. I try to stick with a theme and include
5 or 6 links to various sites along that theme.

One month it was about tools for the workshop, the next month it was about
plumbing a workshop for air. This month it's about Corvair site's on the
web.

I think it's a great idea, if you have the room in your newsletter. You do
have to keep in mind that not every member is online, and that some are
still on dial-up.

--

George Jones