<VV> rebuilt engine break in and oil change

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 14 12:01:46 EDT 2008

Basic info,
 Any good grade 10-30 will do fine providing you properly lubricated the moving surfaces during the rebuild. I'd put a pressure gage directly on the engine to assure adequate pressure. Also prime the engine by spinning the oil pump prior to start up.
 Othes will chime in with more info..............
 MIKE KOVACS