<VV> PG rebuilding parts, video, and tips

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 08:18:30 EDT 2008

Hey Dan, where to do you find transaxles that look like that? Every one I've
ever seen resembles a large lump of coal until you start chipping away at
it.

Thanks for the link. We're getting ready for a PG rebuild tech session in
our club, so I may send the link out for members to look at what they are
about to do.

--

George Jones