<VV> PG rebuilding parts, video, and tips

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:44:13 EDT 2008

Not that hard to do Keith. Pick up the video, get the shop manual out, study
the IPB and follow the directions, and you've got the hardest part done.
Take a bunch of digital photos and refer back to them during the reassembly.

I'll be doing one, or possibly two at our tech session in October. If I can
get someone with a video camera to attend, I'll see if we can record it.

--

George Jones