<VV> half shafts on reinstall

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 21:57:40 EDT 2008

Seth,
Thanks for that tip, its a good one, but a little too late to apply that particular technique to our situation. If I ever do this again, I will keep this tip in my paper file for future use.
I was thinking like a 5'-0" or 6'-0" wide c-clamp would work if such a thing existed (and it probably does, for some odd reason). And we could just squeeze the whole rear end closer together! lol... kidding guys, just kidding....
then again, that gives me another idea....hmmmm.. I wonder if my new thought would work, will ponder the next 24 hours....
chris mann