<VV> half shafts on reinstall

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jul 16 22:44:26 EDT 2008

 From the sounds of it, you already have the lower control arms
connected.  That's the way I've done it as well, you then hook up one
end of the halfshaft and then push in to get it to seat.  Your idea
of a 6 foot clamp might work if you used a couple of pipe clamps.

Really, I think the best way I've heard is lower the rear of the
engine, halfshafts first, then lower control arms.  Final step is
raise the engine and attach to the rear engine mount.

--Bryan