<VV> half shafts on reinstall

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 21:49:52 EDT 2008

Hi harry, thanks for your reply.
When we pulled the drivetrain, we left that small stabilizer arm (ahead of the half shafts) alone and they are still on the car. As we dropped the drivetrain, the transmission mount stayed on the car too, and we pulled the strut rods (mounted to the differential)  back to clear the transmission as the car was raised.
I like your idea about mounting the tires temporarily as that might provide enough leverage for us to reconnect everything again.
chris mann