<VV> We Solve It! Re: Carter YH pump squirt

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 11:34:51 EDT 2008

Bob,
    What we have here is a difference in our  intrepretation of the words
"INTAKE MANIFOLD".  I take it to mean that  region between the turbo and the
intake valves in the cylinder head.  This  region can be under vacuum OR pressure.
 You take this phrase to  mean the region between the carb and the turbo
compressor.  This  region is NEVER under pressure since it is UPSTREAM of the
turbo  compressor.
    Glad we got that straightened out.
    Regards,
    Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 7/18/2008 11:18:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, BobHelt