<VV> Carpet question...

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 18 16:34:33 EDT 2008

It's possible that the backing "glued" itself to the floor, with rust or
who knows how. Maybe owners applied glue where none was needed. Hard to
tell what has happened to cars after 40-odd years. But it's supposed to be
permanently glued to the carpet. I've bought both factory carpet and vendor
carpet, and it's allways been glued together.

-Mark