<VV> Timing adjustments

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 18 16:24:20 EDT 2008

As I was given to understand the "clock" casting symbol, it's a casting
number. The mold pattern is supposed to be replaced at certain intervals,
and the "clock" ticks off the number of times a pattern is used. The higher
the "clock" number, the more wear on the pattern and the more inaccurate
the casting. If you want to have a "fresh", accurate casting, look for a
low "clock" number.

-Mark