<VV> Respect the Corvair Deserves

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Sun Jul 20 14:50:07 EDT 2008

I had DaVair at a car show yesterday setting next to a real 68 Z/28 with a
302. I got many more comments and compliments than the Camaro  got. I love
the comments from people, all positive, two people asked if the radiator
setting on top of the motor kept it cool. <gg> I did tell them that it has
A/C, most people ask if it's factory A/C , maybe since it's a ragtop that
throws them. Always fun to get the car out in public for people to  see. I
have yet to go to a local show and have another Corvair be there.

Joe Robbins
DaVair 65 Vert 110 PG with A/C and telescopic steering.
BBRT
PCCA
CORSA