<VV> CARB PROBLEM PLUS...

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 19:03:42 EDT 2008

if you correctly adjust the floats , you will find the thicker seat gasket
is the proper way to go most of the time.  that gasket will make quite a
difference in the adjustment.
just got home from a large show at the syracuse ny fairgrounds put on by  the
right coast rods.  the corvair club display with its running  powertrain on a
trailer was a huge draw!!   that along with a  good sampling of corvairs
lined up next to it really opened a lot of attention  about the corvair cars and
trucks.  we had lates , earlies , turbos  , my rampy (BIG draw , with it's ramp
down) a lakewood , and a camp trailer  hooked to the lakewood. the show had
@7000 cars of all types , major magazine  photographers and company reps of all
types wandering around.  great  pr for the vairs.  starting that  display
engine up on the trailer  once in a while brought crowds every time. i have
dreamed of having an  engine running to show off for years , now as a club effort
it is  here!         see more soon on the c n y  c c website.
_www.cnycorvair.com_ (http://www.cnycorvair.com)
corvairs forever! tim colson

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.