<VV> Installing Shift Cable Tip

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 10:27:02 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/21/2008 7:22:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vairologist at verizon.net writes:

Smitty Says:  What is this nonsense of removing the pan and/or  extending the
ball end by putting the selector in low.  There is a  perfectly good method
of installing the cable, in the shop manual, that  works.  Makes me think some
of you are trying to be smarter than the  mechanical device you are working
on.  That ain't gonna  happen.

Smitty.. those books were written in the 60's for 60's Mechanics....most  of
these guys are not one of them!

I'm constantly reminded....I've played with these cars / engines for over  45
years....and most have never touched ANY car or Lawnmower before getting
their Vairs...

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.