<VV> LM power top motor installation.

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 21 16:43:20 EDT 2008

Does someone out there have the solution to insert the three rubber mounting widgets into the three holes in the sheet metal?

 I've tried to lube them, push, hammer, twist, press.............whatever, but have limited success. Do I need a BFH !!!!!!!!!!!?

 While at Hemmings car show on Saturday the top stopped half the way up. No problem,  just unscrewed the cables and hand raised the top. The motor works after reconnecting a wire, but now motor is not attached to car.
 MIKE KOVACS