<VV> Taste of the Track at the Indy Olympix- Are you interested?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 17:23:37 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/21/2008 1:50:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ral1963 at comcast.net writes:

This is  a blast in a stock Corvair or even a street prepped one in case you
haven't  made the leap to a full blown race car or serious street/track
prepped car.

Rick Loving

Lots of people had fun at the Nelson Ledges course last year. I had fun
leading the laps for "Taste of the track around in a Mercury Grand  Marquis. It
handled quite well for such a big car. That was also the opinion of  my four
passengers I took on the run. I am not sure what car I would have  available to
lead the "Taste" this year at Putnam Park - or even if they will  ask me to.
But I would do it again in a heartbeat. - Seth  Emerson

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.