<VV> Oil on Driveway? 2nd try

Steve Oxford seoxford at att.net
Mon Jul 21 21:17:33 EDT 2008

There's a wrong VV address?  Regarding the oil, I start with a thin layer of
"cheap" cat litter and let it sit on the oil spots for a day or so.  Then I
mash it into the spot by walking on the litter and broom up the remainder (water
makes a mess!).  If there is still a stain, then some commercially available
concrete cleaner (ACE Hardware, Lowes, Home Depot) will get the concrete where
the spots were to look like the rest of the concrete - may need several applications
over a few days.  Good luck! /Steve Oxford

==========================
Sorry I sent to wrong V V address

Since our precious Corvairs have long had a reputation for  leaking oil, I'm
sure that the experienced among you have knowledge about  cleaning a concrete
drive.
Our house is now up for sale and we would like to present a "clean"  place.
You guys are always so helpful, I'm positive several will be able to  present
solutions (pun intended).
Thanks,
Ralph
65 Corsa vert