<VV> Oil on Driveway? 2nd try

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Mon Jul 21 23:35:31 EDT 2008

A few months ago I spilled about 4 oz. of used 80w90 gear lube on the
concrete outside my garage.  I tossed a handful of sawdust on it and
finished changing the differential lube in my Toyota.  When I was done,
I swept up most of the sawdust and dumped about a cup of the red, cherry
scented car wash stuff I got on sale at the FLAPS on the oil stain.
That's it.  A few days later we had a rain storm.  Not a trace of the
stain remains.  --J.B.