<VV> weekend fun

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Jul 21 22:09:55 EDT 2008

Couple good stories, mine isn't that great, but I did manage to find
some time for the 110 in the '66, and it's starting to look like a
Corvair engine again.  Took Trevor along to the Corvair club meeting
on Saturday where we were replacing the engine top cover on a
member's car.  This week I'll spend a little time on the seat install
on the '62 wagon.  With any luck we'll be able to go for a ride in a
Corvair pretty soon.

An aside, I picked up some 15 x 6 1/2" wheels to test fit on the
wagon, I'll let everyone know how that turns out.

--Bryan