<VV> [fastvair] Corvair Olympics Helmet Requirements-Update

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Tue Jul 22 08:53:16 EDT 2008

AW S***  another brain fade!!!  It was Monday!  I onlly had 9 cups of coffee.  I'm up to my a** in alligators!  IT's SNELL 2000.   2000. 2000. 2000.

-- aeroned at aol.com wrote:
Ah, there is no Snell 2002 rating.

Snell ratings are every 5 years. The current rating is 2005 and the last one
is 2000. SCCA allows helmets that are 10 years old, 2000 is still good. So
what helmets are good? With one week to Indy, I really need to know if I need a
new helmet.

Ned

In a message dated 7/21/2008 2:23:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,