<VV> It has Started

frank_180 at netzero.net frank_180 at netzero.net
Tue Jul 22 09:42:28 EDT 2008

after sitting for 8 years as an empty shell with many boxes of parts stacked in my storage shed. my 66 convertible is finally going to be put back together. All the body work is done. last night i temporarily put on the front and rear suspension on. Tomorrow the body will be taken to school where I will paint it. ( I am taking a class called paint your own car) Thursday night i will tow it home take out the dummy drive train and front suspension and start putting it all together. the heads are back from being welded for the fuel injection bungs. and are ready to go to the machine shop, my new interior is ready to go in. I am even considering a web site where i will chronicle building of the car. the only thing not removed from the car are the brake and fuel lines. since i bought the car striped as some one Else's project i have never seen this car together or on its own wheels.