<VV> Monza Super Sport

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 23:14:26 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/22/2008 7:35:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jkean at sbcglobal.net writes:

i think  that coffee can is a catalytic converter.

> Everybody's a  critic!  I think the SS applications were done nicely. I
agree
> on the coffee can, though. A nice Chrome tip, about the same size  as  the
> pipe. Classy! Of course, If the Coffee can works for  you, Hey - It's your
car! -
> Seth

Yeah Jack, I think you are right. I remember now.  Although that  knowledge
does not help it look any better to me. It does make it more lethally  hot to
anyone who walks into it. Like others, I'm sure, I wait to see if  Bill can get
a smog test and see if it is really much cleaner in HC and CO. -  Seth

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.