<VV> Super Sports and Rally Wheels

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 10:42:32 EDT 2008

I really like the "SS" concept and I never understood why Chevy didn't go
there with the Corvair.  They did it with the Chevy II.  Two parts you might
want to consider are SS hood and decklid stripes and some kind of rear end
treatment.  Most of the SS cars had "all red" taillights with separate
back-ups. (I'd just go with the all red and skip the back up lights).
There's the obvious Corsa silver cove, which is what the Malibu and Nova
got. Early big Chevys got engine turned rear coves, but I can't picture that
on a Corvair.

Nice work!
Craig