<VV> Scale Models...

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Jul 24 06:26:28 EDT 2008

Our local hobby store, West Virginia Hobbies & Crafts located right here in Teays Valley has a huge selection of plastic kits including the AMT reissue of the Corvair. The owner is a big model train fan and has everything for them. I usually wander thru the store once a week just to see whats new. I always find something I didn't know I needed! That happens in the Sears tool section too!
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com