<VV> Monza Super Sport

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sat Jul 26 22:54:42 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cliff" <tibbitts at qx.net>
Subject: Re: <VV> Monza Super Sport

> Bill, You said,  "I love my wife and kids more than anything else, but >
> I painted a 72 Nova 18 years ago while we were living in Peekskill, NY.
My
> wife came home and nearly threw me out. >
> Cliff Tibbitts
> 66 Monza 140/4speed   (Almost ready to paint)
Har Har .... that reminds me of a friend that built a 427 Cobra Kit in his
basement ... then had to get a backhoe and knock the side of his basement
wall out to get it out ....  now that is what I call a * wife .. WIFE * !!

Heh heh, thanks for the reminder ....

ken campbell, reminding in i OH way