<VV> Monza Super Sport

Cliff tibbitts at qx.net
Wed Jul 23 13:49:49 EDT 2008

Bill, You said,  "I love my wife and kids more than anything else, but they
really don't understand why I need an old car to make me happy.  So I try to
accomodate them as best I can so everyone gets what they want."

I would say that is true for about 98.7% of us on this list.  Matt Nall is
of course the exception.  GRIN I know it is for me.  I am trying to do as
much work on the car while my wife is out of town so she doesn't have to put
up with sanding dust and primer.

I painted a 72 Nova 18 years ago while we were living in Peekskill, NY.  My
wife came home and nearly threw me out.  It was sometime in early spring and
we were having mild weather.  We opened all the windows in the house and
went out for dinner and a movie.  When we came home the house smelled a
little better, but not much and she still reminds me of it to this day.

Enjoy your SS.  I like it.  Nice job.

Cliff Tibbitts
66 Monza 140/4speed   (Almost ready to paint)