<VV> Floor pan stops

Les corvair at mts.net
Sun Jul 27 12:20:38 EDT 2008

Thanks Craig,

Looks like my problem is that I don't have any hook! Just an oval shaped
hole in a bracket welded to the floor, one on each side that lines up
with the loop in the seat bottom. I assume the hook is supposed to bolt
into the oval hole and can be adjusted side to side to match the seat loop.
(This is a convert so the rear seat back doesn't fold down.)

Les
corvair at mts.net