<VV> "Floor pan stops"?

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 12:54:46 EDT 2008

"Working on my '65 Corsa cvt that I've never seen assembled. Reading the body manual, the rear seat bottom is supposed to be pushed back and underneath the "floor pan stops" at the front of the rear seat. All I have at that point is a slotted hole in a bracket welded to the floor. I assume there is something that bolts into that hole that the rear seat bottom snaps under. Does anyone have a photo of what needs to be in that hole? Les"

The slotted holes are all you need. The seat springs insert into the slots to hold the seat down.
To install the seat: place the seat on the rear floor and push it back and then down to insert the
cushion spring into the slots. The seat is correctly installed when you can not lift the front edge of the seat.
Ed