<VV> Floor pan stops

Les corvair at mts.net
Sun Jul 27 16:49:51 EDT 2008

Craig, (and Bob, and VV....)

VV won't see the pics. But here are two pictures of my seat bottom and
car floor. It's a Canadian '65 Corsa convertible. Any idea what
year/model my seat bottom is for? It seems to be the correct size.
Perhaps I can organize a trade with someone. It took some years for me
to find this bottom seat frame in the first place. I wonder if someone
handy with a welder could remove the 'loops' and weld on 'S-hooks'. I
have a coupe parts car available (not accessible today) - it may have
hooks that can be used.

Advice appreciated!
Les
corvair at mts.net