<VV> Roof Replacement

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 21:02:07 EDT 2008

The roof area above the left rear window (where the window tucks in when it
is rolled up) in one of my '68 coupes (where there never was much paint) has
rusted so much in one area that it is not repairable.  I have seen photos  and
one car first hand that had the whole roof removed (not Corvairs) and
replaced with a better one.  Anybody got any experience with swapping a  whole roof
(I figured it would be easier than trying to cut out and match up  just the
left rear "C" pillar.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Washington DC Suburbs